Monday, July 5, 2010

Real Simple


I was recently introduced to a magazine I had never heard of called Real Simple. I like what I've seen of it so far. It contains creative uses for common household items, time-saving tips, essays and creative writing, a wealth of quick recipes including savory vegetarian dishes, and fashion and beauty tips. One particularly interesting article included 25 ways to boost your energy level, such as eating grapefruit in the morning, doing intervals of intense and moderate exercise, dimming the lights an hour or half hour before going to bed for more restful sleep, and more. So far I liked what this magazine has to offer. My hope is that throughout its issues it doesn't transform into helpful hints for Suzie Homemaker, but for now it seems more helpful than not. Perhaps I'll get a subscription at some point and report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment