Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Musical Moods



What kind of music makes me feel increasingly intelligent just by listening to it? Classical music. What kind of music makes me want to get up and kick someone's ass? Hard rock. What kind of music makes me want to relax or dance with my man? Jazz. What kind of music makes me want to shake my butt? Reggaeton. What kind of music makes me want to drive, do exercise, dance alone, or just even nod my head to the beat? Hiphop. What kind of music makes me want to take a road trip? Classic rock. What kind of music makes me want to have a cookout, lie in a field, or go out on the backroads? Country music. What kind of music makes me want to grab a partner and tear up the dance floor with lots of "hippy" moves? Salsa, merengue, or bachata. What kind of music makes me want to get up and move my body, no matter how ridiculous I may look? Techno.

What am I listening to right now? I'll give you a hint--I feel as though my brain is expanding by the moment...

How do these types of music make you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment