Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Basement


Yesterday I went shopping in the basement--Filene's basement, that is. After a fairly long shopping hiatus, especially for someone who thoroughly enjoys the acquisition of new clothes, it was a treat to rediscover The Basement, as I like to call it (because frankly, "Filene" is a rather odd name). It seems like there's always a sale going on and there's an abundance of items that not only fit well but they cost way less than they would elsewhere. I hate to sound like I'm endorsing Filene's (let's recall, I'm not earning a dime from this post), but as someone who loves shopping but doesn't necessarily do it all that often, it's nice to find a place that has what you're looking for and doesn't completely wreak havoc on your bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment